Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Would You?

I've been broken here for so long
Have been waiting, and all alone
Wouldn’t you come and hold me now
Or would you miss me when I’m gone

I've been bleeding from my soul
Trying to hide this hurt I hold
Trying to just live it while I can
For your love till ever more

All the times that we shared apart
And this pain just tears my heart
Do you have a heart of stone?
Or would you love me when I'm far

Have you ever felt me close?
As I felt you in my body and soul?
Have I ever found my way into your
Into your ever changing world?

I've been broken here for so long
Have been waiting and all alone
Wouldn’t you come and hold me now
Or would you love me when I’m gone
Would you?

No comments: