Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Creature Undone ...

Walking down this path of cold dark life
Every step, every stride hurts deep inside
I never chose to be the man I have become
So incomplete from inside, A Creature so undone

So undone that I cannot contain what I crave
I can’t stand for what I think and believe is mine
Just linger on the words of others to take me through
Through to this journey of misery and this helpless mind

I have had people who loved me for what I was
I had times that I lived without a reason without a cause
But they seemed to be fading with time
And now I am left with no one I can call mine

There was a time when I was strong
Could stand against all the rights and wrong
But now I have been burned too much to stroll again
I try every time, but I just cannot bare this wound, this pain

No comments: