Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Awaiting ...

I'll wait
For your love,
but don’t tell me that there will never be a time
for you and for me …

I plead
Please don’t take this love away from me,
the love that you have inside of you.
No way


You can stop me now As fine as you are,
but don’t you see that this is just
too much for me to take,
after all these years living alone
and now I put all my trust in you,
In you who I will love all my life.

Your eyes starring at me,
I can never be free.

You can't imagine
What your image means to me
The pages come alive,
when I write about you,
my dreams come to life when I dream of you,
My mind comes to a rest when I think of you,
when you are sharing your love …

I am waiting for you here …

No comments: