Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Still be…

I still breath, my heart still beats
But it’s not the same here anymore
I have no dreams that I would live,
Cause I have loved you with my heart, soul and much more...

I wish and pray to God for a day,
For a day when I could hold you again
For I am living away lifeless in his world
I’d wish for you to kiss and touch me, and take away this pain...

I’ll always be in your morning
I’ll be there in your darkest night
you may not see or feel me any longer
but as the night gets dark and cold, I’ll always be your shining light...

And till today I hold you there
where no one else could, would ever be
I will live all my life away from you
but this love for you in the hearts of my heart will always be...

Never thought I'd be a part of your game
All the miseries, hurt , pain tears and Shame
I loved you more, so I'll take all the blame
But even after what you did to me, do you even remember my name?


You will live your life forever
without knowing or thinking about me
but if you are stranded alone, in loneliness
Search me deep within your heart and soul, that’s where I’ll always be...

No comments: