Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Begining of the End ...

I have called upon the nightmares of the past
Because i cannot live with the contentment of today
It's not that I don't want to feel serene again
I feel someone else would be better with it anyway

Maybe someone else desires it more than I do
As my grieving void existence don't matter to me anymore
Now I have lost my will to live and to survive
As I have been drowning, and I cannot see the shore

I have lived too long with this suffering I feel
Without it I don't know where I have been or who I am
Without this ache and this thought of seclusion
Life would be just an infinite voyage which has no end

I made myself used to the sensation that burns me
The feel that all is lost and nothing to seek out for behind
To search for the finale is what I seek in this world
The thought of demise is what's going through this mind


To End this verve
And never to begin
My freedom from pain
What you call a Sin …

No comments: