Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I know I'll never be …

I know this means nothing to you anymore
I know you don't belong here with me
I know there is nothing left inside us
I know close is what we'll pretend to be

I know I will never reach you there
I know you and I will part ways soon
I know we will just just pretend now
I know you will be like a distant moon

To hold you in my palms will be a wish
To watch you from away is now my destiny
But i will always pass by you every time
Like a fallen star is what my life will be

God tell me why did you create this world?
All these difference of religions and beliefs
Why isn't there a hope of love here anymore?
Just distant dreams and painful memories

I know I will never get the answers
I know I will live and die each day
I know you will leave me in my world
Just as every dream that walked away

I know I will never be
I know I will never see
I know this is what is real
I know, I will never be free...

No comments: