Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Psyche ...

I see it in your eyes every time you look at me
What you don't realize, try to hide away from me
I see the light but you always cover it with a blink
But your eyes tell me all, they just somehow reveal

It's always been hard for me to wait
With patience and a little twist of fate
It's like standing on a burning ground
I want to run, but I cannot leave this place

You would think I am crazy to think like this
For living with a hope, ruins seems to me as bliss
How can I leave this home which with love I built?
For if I abandon you now, will leave me with guilt

I cannot be here with this way I feel
I cannot runaway, as to me this is so real
I cannot find a place where I should lay
I just stand here for you, giving my all away

No comments: