Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sinful Obscurity ...

I have engraved your depiction
Deep within this darkness of me
I see the flames of grief devouring
Whatever is left of my fading destiny

My Existence burns in Eternal flames
As a begotten oblivion I own
I have flown away a million miles
Let me open the realm to search you

My mind Fluctuates in this labyrinth
Of fragile emptiness called life
As I try to fly for the purest sky
Where to yield is to divine

Tears and blood of this rotten soul
Silence in my unknown Universe
Damnation sings me a final song
All is lost as this fate is altered

The growing essence of solitude
This truth is a chain to my mind
Trying to hide in the centuries of doom
The dark horizons, Sinful obscurity ...

No comments: