Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Into Infinity ...

Walking away from everything you believed
Packing the leftover, that they have spared
One last walk through this house of pain
Remember the taste of the last kiss we shared

Speeding car
Chasing winds
Escaping reality
Adrenaline begins

Nothing behind, but the storm to follow me
Of a change I feel that I cannot contemplate
Breaking chains, red skies burn ahead of me
And this pain within, that I still cannot sedate

Crashed and burnt
Roads a dead end
A new beginning
Awake among dead

Transition into a parallel world of a paradox
A sense of a new beginning, a strange déjà vu
Walking lost, confused, a lonely light above me
A strange voice "Patience, It will come to you"

How many deaths?
To feel this free
How many lives
To reach Eternity …

Whatever we have known throughout this life
It's just a reverie, a mirage to be very precise
Reincarnation or rebirth, whatever we may see
It's nothing more than a transition into infinity …

No comments: