Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Battle between my Dreams and Reality ...

I had felt alive for a while
I had my time of rest
Now it is time to go back
To fight this battle once again
The battle which has never been won
Battle between me and myself
My Dreams and My Reality...




My dreams
This has a habit of turning into nightmares every time

And this fucking reality
This meaningless reality of life which never changes anything


"The Dreams"


I was too tired to walk alone anymore
Without these feelings I didn't who I was
I thought these dreams would be reality one day
It was meaningless living this life without a cause

How can they judge me when without knowing me?
They said that I am crazy, that I am insane
When I was just to broken within myself
It was just that I was too alone, in pain

I have been climbing these walls of an endless circle
Trap inside my mind, this house of misery and pain
I have been walking paths that changed with each step
Not knowing that one day I will return here once again


"The Reality"


You open yourself out to the world
You shall pay for your fukin mistake
You shall suffer now that you stand here
I will give you this suffering that I awake

You are nothing more than thought of disgust
A week mortal living up on expectation
I warned you before not to turn your back
You stand fighting in the battle of pain

But you blinked while the swords were raised
Now it's time for you to pay mortal
For your last mistake that you made
Last fukin mistake, not anymore...


Now this Battle shall take place till Eternity
This child within me is trampled into this grave
And these Clouds of terror cover up the skies above me
Dead Skies above...
And Burning Hell Below
And I am stuck somewhere in between the two worlds.

Of my once so pleasant Dreams
And this brutal Reality

This Brutal Fukin Reality...

No comments: