Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Killing myself for your Love ...

I have lost you today in this truth
I have lost all that I ever had in you
My heart: that will always bleed
My soul: will always scream for you

For you will be my every single breath
And for you I will long forever
I will watch the path that took you away
But I will wait for you here

Knowing that you will never return
To this house of my pain
Knowing that there will be no one else
For you and for me again

But no matter what it maybe
I will hold you forever close to me
So close that no one will ever be
And live a dream, for you and me
For the moment that will set me free
For a love that will never be
For a wish forever in misery
I know no one will ever agree
But this is what will set me free
Loving you was my destiny
But acceptance will never be

For I will
Live and die each day in you memory …

No comments: