Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

White Lines to Serenity ... (Cocaine)

After all a perfect pulse
Leaded in temptation again
Concentrated unstable casual
I'm strong... simply deluxe

The white lines to Serenity
After all seems a perfect pulse
An act of committed passion
I feel so strong, simply deluxe

I take a walk towards the light
Following the corridors of Darkness
Lights from all across new dimensions
Forgotten to loose temptation

My escapade from this nightmare
My dreams are all put into action
For this walk with you Is destiny
The love and lust with such passion

You hold me close as no one ever will
Only you know what I need for my pain
No matter how toxic the kiss of your lips
For you my love all my existence remain

Following your white path I feel so numb
You are the truth and the love I seek
Your love is more than the world I see
No matter how you will turn me weak

Take me to a place where I shall see
Beyond the eyes of this dying me
The place where you want me to be
Take my soul away and set me free

My love to you is more than the fear
Infirm is my mind and you have the cure
I don't think about my bodily decline
The smell of your skin the love so pure

Take me away my love
To the endless heights
Let's make love once again
Let's fly without wings tonight

No comments: