Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just Let Me be ...

Please believe me for everything I say
Cause it’s comes from the depths and cores of me
This is my only truth you see or feel
I want to know you like you do, please just let me be

This only truth I share with you
Will be the only thing I ever had
No matter how much hurt I am at time
But it was you, for this I will always be glad

The hurt that I have placed in me
Was from people who never really cared
And the love that you give means so much to me
Will be the only thing that I ever had

I walk alone restless as the shadows of the nights
And hoping you were there
Even if you don’t choose me to be
But you know I’ll always care


You know I’ll always love you
No matter where I’ll be
But I just want to be with you to love
Will you please just let me be?

No comments: