Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Wanderer …

There is a place upon the misty hills
Trying to reach the crest while I still can
This light seems to be fading with moments
Loosing conviction with every notion of this conclusion

The abode I see above is the place where I want to be
A place where there is no one else, just you and just me
I struggle everyday to make myself believe
That I would survive this path, this long and tiring journey


I was hopeless all this time, while I was alone
No one to hold dear, never needed anyone to be where I am
The thoughts of loneliness is all I had within myself
No emotion that I could feel, nothing that I could ever plan


But now that you’re finally here in my life
Will you be my side to tell me wrong from right?
Will you be there in my every struggle my every fight?
Will you hold me close when I am all alone in those cold,
dark and lonely nights?

No comments: