Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Serene ...



I fly around the world of affection
With the flow of whispering winds

I want to travel years and years
Across the universe with the stars
And bring to you all the radiant dreams
The dreams of you that I have I lived

I want to run just like the river to the sea,
As The lightning to the storm
nd I'd be beyond the silent night,
Away from the dark and into the light
I would discover the life that we never knew
That is in between the clouds above us

I would sleep in the shades of your beliefs
In that placid rest, my world of serenity

I will be a spectrum of life for the lifeless
beyond the world that I’ve know
The space and as the soul I would exist

I walk towards the sea with all my feelings

With every step I get lost into a chimera of fidgety
I try not to think of it all
Try to keep my tomorrow into darkness

But I cannot stop the light
Reaching the depths of my insanity

Help me by being by my side my Seraph
To make me feel complete every time

Shining my dark world and softening my pain
Healing my hurts and destroying my past again
Wiping all of my tears and forgetting what is gone.

I know now that you know the road to heaven

Let me follow your foot prints to feel alive again
I know we will be all that we ever dreamed off
Holding our hands and walking
Into the sunset of our dreams

For your voice brings me back to life
Your touch that will make me feel alive
I await for the time this life will end
And maybe someday you will feel it too
And this is the way, I’ll look towards
My future thinking about you …

No comments: