Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Haunted by your Memories ...

Do you still think about those times?
All those long lost summer nights
All the love that was between us
All those hard talks, all those fights

I remember that look in your eyes
Something that I will never see again
So I am staying here, don't wanna leave
Cause I cannot find a warmer breeze

Everything seems to be lost, another haze
Just like the house we dreamt off (is now with)
Shattered windows and broken door
I have failed, cannot live this anymore

I know I cannot stay here holding on
To something that is forever gone
I cannot hold on because it's hard for me
In a dream haunted by your memory

After this cold night of forgotten memories
I walk towards the dawn of another day
As I open my eyes towards the light
The shine of the morning just runs away

It's just a distant memory of you and me
Everything that once was a beautiful dream
I stand here with my back against the wall
For every step I take to live, I seem to fall

I know I cannot stay here holding on
To something that is forever gone
I cannot hold on cause it's hard for me
In a dream haunted by your memory

No comments: