Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Failure of My Existence ...

I heed a yearning that still mounts from the Tomb of being
A collapse of the prayers in anguish and pain is all I've known
The Shadows of precision descend upon my feeble eyes
Scrounging infection is what controls my thoughtless mind
I endeavor to craft a psyche out of this panorama of life
Or strive to cremate my mind to liberate this existence
But then I comprehend that it's not us who control this life
For we are only the mannequins in this realms of chaos
And this place is a graveyard of belief, thoughts and desires
Bliss and sovereignty is an illusion that we create to live
And I now deem there is no light at the end of the tunnel
From now on I relinquish the quest for false contentment
Accept the gloom from within and embrace my emptiness,
Profligacy of thy self. Into the formation of this fallen human race.
I acknowledge this nightmare of my awake that I now live
Moreover I heave all my blissful dreams of unconsciousness
For I no longer can perceive my wishful thoughts to die in myself
And therefore this existence of my being is a gloomed failure

No comments: