Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

God of War ...

So here they come
The Merciless eyes of the critic
The mind that just looks for the slightest error
Without an understanding, waiting to Judge on what you do

Oh let's not talk about it all over again
Don't you think it's getting just too dreary?
We have talked about it all the time passed
I show you the middle finger and walk pass by

I am here
I will now stay
Just shut the fuckin hell up
If you have nothing better to say

I am your God
The light that you seek
Join my world of enhanced erudition
This shame of the world has made you too week

Walk away
From the Salves of wishes and beliefs
Give away to me
To me you will ask forgiveness and your faithful creed …

Bow down to my word
Don't be afraid
Let's raise the bloodthirsty sword

For the world you know
Is just a deceit
I am you light in the darkness
At the end of the tunnel
It's me who you will meet …

No comments: