Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Letter of Destruction ...

.
.

To All The livings ...


I don't wanna go through this anymore
I don't wanna live with the world
In this misery called life
I had enough of these foolish games ...

All this meaningless rhetoric
All the people that i once knew
They all seem to be just a part
Just another misleading direction...

To the hell that I am in now
The ones responsible for my fall
Are the ones I loved and put my trust
The reason of this broken me...

Now I walk again
Towards a new an empty dawn
A Dawn of destruction
That will never change anything
So I refuse to surrender
In this battle that is being fought
This never ending battle of life...


Now I only trust my arillery
The only thing that I can lay my trust on...

To all the world
You shall Pay for your mistakes
for this is the last mistake
That you made
that you'll ever make ...

No comments: