Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Divinity of Love ...

As this silence beckons and the walls move closer
I lay awake thinking about how you make me feel
I am floating like a feather in your beautiful dream
But this isn't a dream I know, for this to me is so real

What you gave me is what I thought I never had
Never knew life would be so beautiful once again
You gave me myself that I had lost somewhere
You placed your loved in me and took away my pain

I feel you within each and every fiber of my being
Serenity in your presence, with joy my heart sings
You are the purest part of me that was isolated
For you I will be with all that I am, all and everything

I need you in every morning rise that I live to see
I need you in the dark as the sun sets in the west
I need you to live in my heart and soul can fathom
I need you when I am tired of life and my soul's rest

Life is hard to live alone, so let's not lose such grace
Just forget the world, and let not the parting fright
For this is a fortune fallen from the heavens above
Await the time, which passion does two souls unite

No comments: