Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Darksoul.Inc

A word Form the ones below the heavens
To the ones who forgot as they stand high
From the one who stand above this hell
And look towards the burning lifeless sky

You cross the line of my patience and rage
Time to ventilate and so I open this cage
To liberate this beast that I hold within
Annihilate my wisdom, to burn this page

Where it once read to forgive and to forget
But where do I hide this decaying regret
You think that I am defeated in this battle
On Guard, for I still have this option left

You took away my heroes, all my pride
You have gone too far, crossed the line
You say that I'm insane and I am a rebel
It's just that I am not one of your kind

You are guilty of being led by your greed
Betrayal simply is what you leave behind
Your words are a two rimmed jagged blade
The consequence, dreadful fugitive minds

Too Afraid to fight for you own cause
You choose a fool and put him in control
To kill his mind, what ever he stood for
You dictate your plans and steal his soul

You say that I am a rebel and a disease
You just shit out whatever you please
Fuck your thoughts, your judging mind
My true face will leave you on your knees

I will take away everything that you loved
Destroy all your hopes, and your games
For this lost cause, I will fight till my death
A Darksoul I am now, burning in this flame


I am not what you call the dead
Not what you refer to as alive
Not the darkness that you search
Not your wish you search for light

No comments: