Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

In the Shadows ...

Well I am not content
To keep this love in shadows
Hiding from the world as it's a sin
This agitation, with every heartbeat grows

I treasured you and I’ll always do
But this game of hide and seek, I cannot play anymore
I love a soul, someone who just not exists in words and thoughts
I am trapped within these ever dying emotions, why don’t you open the door.


Not in fake images or deceit and fading silhouette
I don’t even know if my battle is with myself or you
I know it's hard for you and maybe not even possible
To change you according to the love I have for you

But still I am trying to search for something
That I see in your eyes, or I wish I would see
A love so strong, that the world wouldn't matter
where it's just us and no one else, where we are free …

No comments: