Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bequest of Oblivion...

Searching for a frozen moment once reside
Bleak Reminiscence of thy love might still be there
In a heart within me that lives no more
A lonesome divinity in me I walk a lost path
A celestial sensation of another life I have left behind
For I contemplate my destiny is for a lost cause
The doors of paradise have closed on me now
The walls of my enchanting realm fall down as I speak
The transgression of my past is the only prospect I perceive
I stroll towards the well of sacred stream
To quench my thirst of the centuries
I dream for a tributary of harmony within but it's desiccated
Everything that has forever been or will be is the unchanged
My life is a perplexing enigma without the pieces
This cadaver rests without a soul, and a facade without eyes
But still I see the face of my demise march towards me
A bequest of oblivion, I hold my existence as it fades away
I throw away my past nightmares as I close my eyes
For with it no longer inside me, I shall anguish no more

No comments: