Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just Let Me be (Part II)...

I know I have the powers
Cause you are what I place inside
But this hurt of life is just too much
It's only your heart where I can hide

I wait for the day when we’ll meet again
And this time it will be better than before
For this time I know the path to heaven
And I know you would want me more and more

How different we are, but as one we come
Together completing each other
I try to be your father figure and
You cuddle me like a mother

I want to take care of you all my life
Just to see you every time that you are fine
And away from you I’ll just be alone
Though I have with me what is mine

I have you as a life within
For which I’ll always be content
But this life is just to hard for me
And you’re the only one I can depend

No comments: