Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Till Eternity ...

Yet once again in the silence of my realm
Solitude within me is all I have known
Yet once again sitting in front of my computer
Trying to see what it never has really shown
Looking at all these pages written by myself
I look and try to analyze all that I have seen
Trying to re-live all those forgotten memories
Trying to go back to all the places I have been

Yet this one will come to an end as well
Just like how everything has ever been
A perpetual burn is what I have always felt
Every day death of me is all I have seen

But it's alright
And it's ok now
For it doesn't really matter anymore
I am fine now with everything now
I realize I just think too much
And try to analyze the manner
The way everything works
It's my self brought miseries

Cause maybe I don't have what I need
But I am lucky to get everything I want
There is no reason to cry for me anymore
For it's just life and everything in it

Just my companion right now is a cigarette
Burning away and these ashes just remain
Just like how my life has been throughout
A mind full of thoughts labeled as insane
Burning away, all that my life is, just smoke
All that is left behind is ashes falling down
A drag is always there for everyone close to me
I feel numb, no more pain, just my silent mourn

I have left everything behind that I had
All the ones that loved me or I loved
All the people who cared for me
All the ones that I cared for
But I am still here
And I'll always be
Forever and ever
Till Eternity …

No comments: