Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Love Undone …

Now that you are not here
I sit here numb fighting this loneliness
A thought that grows
The time you said goodbye and left

A hope that maybe someday you’ll be back
To gather these pieces of my broken heart
To hold me once again and wipe my tears
But all alone this emptiness tears me apart

I can hear this silence
Screaming through my ears
I can se this darkness
Lightning all my fears

For this emptiness is growing
In my crowded mind Insane
No one hear these silent screams
As I Lay awake in this pain

For the dreams that once we held so close
Seem so untrue so fake
Our beautiful dreams of love all broken
Are now the nightmares of my awake.

All that is left are some pieces
Pieces of this broken me
All I search for Is you
But there’s nothing that I can see

I walk the same place that we once did
Trying to bring back to life a frozen memory
I scream and burst into tears as I wish
That you were here once again to hold me

I will never be the same again
Nothing that I’ll ever be …

No comments: