Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

"The Night of Infinite Love”...

This is my share of Love that I feel for you
As we stand by together waiting
for so long to see each other
I see you standing in front of me.

"Can't wait no more"

Even in the dark your body Glows with desire,
the darkness around turns your body into a stranglehold
of sensual flow, of lust and love.
I trace the outline of your body;
your breaths easing my way up to you

" I love you baby"

My eyes can only stare through your eyes astounded luminescent white
I see deep through your eyes into your soul
My presence fastening your heart beat
my touches giving you a chill down your spine
and my grip around your waste,
you give me with all that you are

“Body and Soul”

Completely I own each and every fleeting emotion you undergo
and with each part of you just opening yourself to me.
As I hold you close, you melt into my body completely,
Now we are not two anymore.

“You and I are One”.


One Body and one soul we exist now my love
I lose my self in you, and you are lost inside me
You simply await. As the silence mounts
And your body is taken suddenly by an onslaught of fine tremors.
Your

“Desires so Strong”

You start breathing harder and thicker
so thick it becomes a smell, a distinctive taste.
The smell of sensuality and the taste of erotic bodily pleasure…
You stand there and I move slowly and move behind you,
The very being of estrogen and seduction,
a slinking specter in the arms
You await As I approach towards you
and there you are just waiting to be

“Seized by Me”.

You cannot see me, but you feel me coming closer and closer,
until you feel the warmth of my body as it touches your body.
As I wrap my arms around. you move backwards
pressing your body into me and then
I move forwards pressing myself into you.

"Can't get close Enough"

Then you turn around looking deep into my eyes
as I come closer towards you starring your beautiful lips
as you raise your head and close your eyes,
opening up your lips to be seized by mine.
There I place my lips on yours,
As I taste the juice that covers your lips.

“Sweet drink of Immortality”

Breathless, you run your fingers down my body
as I do the same and I grip you and pick you above
as you wrap your legs around my waist.
A moment of delicate sensation as you slowly venture my existence
with your eyes, lips, fingers and body...
Then holding you I turn around laying you down on my cradle.
As I move back to give all my love to you.

"Awaits just for You"

I feel the sweat of your skin
and now I come down
starting from your thighs
as I start kissing you from below
up to your neck. I taste you all I

“Smell your Skin”
And
“Taste your Body”


Now as I stare again into your dark and deep eyes
I see how much you wait for me to give you my love
I see it in your eyes.
I see it all my sweetheart.
As I move back and you get impatient.
You grab the sheets tight as you open your legs and reveal the

“Doorway to my heaven”

I lay myself down on you, As I start kissing your face
starting form your forehead down to your eyes
Kiss you on your cheeks so soft with such passion
and then gently stopping your mourns
by putting my lips onto yours
with pleasure you grab me and kiss me hard

"The Kisses of Love and Passion"


I move back as I get ready
I slowly and pleasurably touch you with my key
to open the doors of lust and love and unending pleasures
"The purest of love" with pain comes pleasure
You feel this pain of pleasure as you say.
Ahhh, I need you all My Love

“Inside of me”

It's such a perfect rhythm, you and me flow in
touching each other, like stirring each other’s soul
You mourn with a blissful voice
And there I am, completing us as I move back and forth.
Those gentle strokes that leads us towards the
World that awaits just for me and you

“The Realm of Pleasure”

As I get swift, and as we get impatient
waiting to feel the drenched love from each other.
It gets faster and faster now
The mourns grow and fill the room with
the voices that breaks this sweet silence
And surrounds the room with

“The sweet music of Love”...

This is heaven that I feel,
walking towards the entrance of the dream world,
that you and me together build,
for the future that we will live,
everyday and every night.
Just you and me and nothing between us.
Covering each other as the

"Mist upon the hill"

We are getting closer towards the feeling
that we have been waiting for all this time.
We are walking towards the Closed door
Together as we walk down the

“Valley of Sexual Fantasy”

Yeah My Love we are there
Now as we flow in this river of Sweet Emotions
we look into each others eyes while are there
Oh baby I feel that hot spill
As you and me together cum
As we enter that door, we are calm and relaxed
Inside the world of our love and feel

“Perpetual Tranquility”

Here I open it for you,
I am going in I feel it baby,
walk with me through this door,
Lets walk through My Love.
Oh Baby, this is what we do best
this love that we make

"Sweet and Tender"

As I lay myself on top of you
and you kiss me and I say.
Baby I love you.
Forever and always and for more ...

"I Love You"

No comments: