Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Break me into pieces...

"Drifting through the shades of your belief
Never knowing where It might cease
Just floating in images of your facade
No fears no uncertainty to keep me unswerving

A color of your blue turns me grey
Finding paths in endless circle of dismay
Moving on, but never knowing
Just awaiting this Road to take me away

I need your glow to steer me through
Through these darkened corridors
Where I am stranded in the twist of distress
Agitated by the belief of my psyche

Not having the control of building judgment
Lacking the mind of perceptive uncertainty
Would you confide your views on my depiction?
To enlighten me wherever I have been

Break me into pieces, take every bit of me
For in your palms, is my place to be …..."

No comments: