Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

This Reality ...

.
.
.
I am alone surrounded by the moving shadows
With fear I see the night, I feel the dark
Walking alone I try not to notice the eyelids
I try to ignore the eyes that gaze at me from the shadows

I try to hide myself within the ruins of my dreams
I hear the cries, I feel the flow of my tears
And I listen to the voices and I realize the sound
The winds of the night, they sing a sad song

I tried time to time to escape from myself
But I couldn't hide myself from this disgrace
I was trapped, and I was chained, I was wounded
No one heard me cry when I broke down and wept

The night as it mourned, the silent cries of my soul
No one could hear me scream as it made its way
Like a dagger, tearing my body and piercing my heart
But even when I thought I had it all that I would want
They never gave me a hope to be alive

There is no regret, because there is no way back
No way that I can go, there is no hope left for me now
Because the nightmare is over now, it’s my reality
I have accepted this consciousness as it grows

But I forgive the chosen one who made this life a living hell
because I know that they were not the light that I searched
They were in the darkness, the darkness that I was in.
They were just a part of this foolish game, just as me

The Nightmares that you run away from
It’s the dreams that I see every night
The reality that I live …

No comments: