Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Resurrection into Darkness ...

Resurrection into this brutal Darkness
Where this light seems to no longer prevail
Suspended images flashing through my eyes
A Past nightmare, which was a reality yesterday

All the dreams and future wishes
Mean nothing, are now put aside
All my loved ones, all my heroes
Are now dead, as I am dead inside

The Place where I believe I have to be
The sight seems so close, yet so far away
Walking down this corridors of darkness
I have the strength, but also a feeling dismay

In my dreams the thoughts come alive
To give this agonizing memory an Identity
The ability to connect the sound with sight
The screaming silence of my fragile destiny

I close my eyes and try not to seek
The images of my dreams, this wrecked me
The solitude in this perpetual darkness
Will never fade this time, will always be …

No comments: