Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Celestial Melancholy ...

Counting moments of this night alone
I hear nightingales pass by my window
A screaming Silence in this empty room
All I see is my only companion, my shadow
The voice I await is no where to be found
Searching the hours through the night
Blank faces all across in my mind I see
I have lost now, not anymore I can fight
Now it's ok if you don't even understand
Understand the feeling that I have inside
It's alright if you cannot see the visions
The visions that haunt me day and night
I try to contemplate the short-lived notion
Trying to separate this night and that day
A wishful thinking, hoping you could see
See what lies between the night and day
Never to be explained, something explicable
Yet as simple as it seems, this mind insane
Burning eyes, all I see is this growing smoke
And all that I can feel is this perpetual pain
I wish you were broken as I am now in pieces
Not to feel the pain, but to understand this me
Feel what the Joy is after the extreme of misery
The beauty that lies in this celestial melancholy

No comments: