Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Once a Blessed ...

How can someone survive all that I went through?
Will I go through this more, as long as I can take?
As long as your confines bound your love for me?
How will I break if I cannot survive your ordeals no more?

Starring through the windows of my dying soul
I was alone always, but never so wrecked before
I moaned and broke down and I cried with these tears
But now I live in the hell that you embellish for me

Always stranded where you leave me alone
Waiting for the time you will come to pick me again
I have lost everything in you, and now it seems
It seems the time is about to come when I’ll lose you

Living a thousand dreams in just a moment
Never knowing that you’ll ever break free
Lost you somewhere, in this world of reality
Will I ever seem to discover you again in future?

Gave away everything in your palms that I ever had
Never knowing how it will be without myself in me
Now I stand here alone waiting for the end, for you
For you have all the powers to take me back home

Hold my hands, show me the world we know
Or you will see once a blessed, now a dark soul
Take me to our world of dreams far away
Where there’s no hurt, where pain is away

No comments: