Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Would you still Love me?

Will you still possess this affection in your eyes?
If our lives change and when I am gone away
Or will you ever doubt this Love I have for you
Which has no end and grows more everyday

Will you be with someone and believe him for his lies
Or will you see the ruins setting in for me as the time flies

It’s true; I am scared to think of the day that we’d part
And thinking about that day, it just tears my heart

Yet knowing that there are things that might never be
The world of dreams that we created, we may not see

With what shall anyone raise your emotions?
For no one can love you like my deepest devotion

My Only question if I’m ever gone far away from you
Would you still love me the way i always loved you

Will you still be here thinking that I will return one day
Or would you leave this place in regret ion and dismay

And if you accept everything and be strong to choose
That the love we shared is not there, nothing for you to loose

Please tell me that you will still love me even when I’m far
For I know we will return to this place again, now where we are

For when we come together as one it's so graceful and divine
I love the way you look at me and in your eyes I see the shine

For our love outlasting the Moon and the shining star
And I promise you that we'll be here again, where we now are

That in the end it will be only me, it will be only you
And I will give you all that I am, will always love you

For if I cannot have you in my life as the One
I’d rather be in solitude and live forever alone …

No comments: