Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Spirit of the Forest ...

The ending of another day
Yet again walking down a path ages old
A Night bird plays its song
This winter eve, seem so dark, so cold

The enchanting of the full moon
With the shifting of clouds is revealed
Painting the valley with its light
Uncovering the land, forest and field

The dreadful tone of this night
Embraced by this shriek silence I slide
Wandering the misty forest floor
I see an endless landscape by my side

Walking through the bushes
And in dark I see a maiden with a light
Under the shade of the oak
Singing in this freezing obscure night

I stood and watched her dance
And then I start to walk close to the tree
To observe the beauty that I see
But the gloom of the night trembles me

As a fading light she disappears
My heart left with sorrow as the mist glide
I turn towards the same old path
Nostalgia of her smile as she fades to hide

Clouds cover the moon once again
The Air is filled with the tragedy if this night
As long as I live, I will come again
To see a smile of this fae dancing with a light

No comments: