Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Free to Dream ...

If i was free
then i wouldn't be what I am
I am as chained as the thoughts i breed within this mind
I know my freedom
maybe it is always the way I have seen it
and maybe there is no other way to look at it
can you differentiate between illusions and reality
maybe the reality we know is the illusion for our eyes
and the illusions that we think do not exist in reality
is the only reality
it's just to look at things from a different angle
and think through a different perspective
and the dreams so fake
but i guess the dreams are the things i have failed to do
maybe the dreams that you see is the only reality
and the reality that you live is a dream
a nightmare to be precise
for some dream is an escapade from this reality
and for some this reality is the dream they once had
and for the forgotten ones,
the nightmare you see, is the reality they live
dreams are something that i believe
are the only things that you can call your own
the way you want things to be
the perfect reality can only exist in a dream i guess
Although everyone has a different perspective
but for me I think dreams are better
than this reality that I live in
better the dreams of my unconsciousness
than the nightmares of this awake
maybe it is the only way one should think
or should i say someone has to keep a watch
on what goes beyond the light
and what breeds within the darkness
the darkness of a mind
Empty Words of a Dying Mind ...

No comments: