Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Coming to an End …

I let my mind to be free from the thoughts
Because my last hope is far away from me
Now I have become the prisoner of my past
A lost path I walk with my broken dreams

There was a time when I have held the stars
When I had touched the moon with my heart
Now the pieces are scattered of this broken me
Some of them are forming, some falling apart

I walk towards the sea with all my feelings
Thinking why I have always been alone
But in the darkness I supplicate for the light
Wiping off my tears, forgetting what is gone

But I tend to fall as each moment passes by
These waves in the sea, they bring me sorrow
The time is here now, that I waited for so long
For me to come to an end, no hope for tomorrow

The water baptizes me, as I start this journey
To walk the path that maybe will set me free?
With every step it swathes me with such passion
After this night is over, will they even think of me?

No comments: