Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Why the sun shines again?

Why the sun shines again?
When in the dark,
no one is there to see what i go through
The pain that i hid for years
I am scarred, I think that it finally will be revealed
This light every time it falls on me
Shows to me my wounds have been bleeding for long
The scar on my souls are visible for others too see
Why do I have to bare it everyday
Why do i have to see the night fall everyday
Every day it leave me with new hopes
It leaves me to this thought of dependency
Brings alive the expectations that have long died
Died in the corners of my deepest and darkest thoughts

Why does the night fall?
Even when i don't want it to ever end
Why do i have to walk below this light everyday
Why cannot i live in a place,
where it doesn't reminds me of the days I survived
Why does this rising shines brightens up a new hope
A new hope and new dawn in my cold existence
Why does it has to show me what i have to change
Why does it always show me what i did back then was wrong

Why does the night has to end?
I think and I strongly believe
The cold and dark winter night are just for me
And for some others who have gone through times of suffering,
Something i call my very own
they hide away all the scars that i place inside my skin
All the scars that are marked on my soul since forever
Been through the place, which i walked to get here
Why does it always makes me strong
when i know that I cannot hide anywhere in the light
The winter night glooms are what i call my own.
But then again there is nothing i can call my own...

No comments: