Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Since I fell in love with You ...

Sine the time I have fell in love with you
Oh how I am falling into this bottomless pit
Al I need is to be me in your arms right now
Oh baby I am lost in you, you hold me so tight

Since the time I have been loving you
Days have never seen dusk since it's been you
You are the one that had healed my heart and soul
Now this wounded heart within me bleeds no more
The screams are still there and that is my only fear
Don't worry! It's just the crashing of hollow years

Since the first day I felt your love that you place within
Still anything is everything when you have nothing
But you have everything I thought I would've had
Something in my darkest hours which makes me glad
I have lived a thousand years in just so little time
And the world seems worthless when I see you are mine

Since the time I have fell in love with you
Life now is beautiful and everything is new
All the dreams I ever had seem to be true
Oh baby!!! Since I have been loving you

No comments: