Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Everything To Give ...

Don't expect my heart to soar to you
This already is bestowed to thee
Love awaits in this graveyard within
Awaits the awakening that cannot be

As worthless as to be kept in thy self
Though in ye love I fervently burn
Lost without a glow of hope In this mist
Walking straight lost, no where to turn

Though in torment here, for you I stay
This tribute that my heart doth pay
Yet one more wish shall perish away
My commitment to live just bears sway

But I know there is a moment that waits
To the ends of this world I wish to aspire
Our souls with divine love so unfeigned
Salves all fear and with virtue it inspires

For I burn, yet burning for ye is my fate
And for the touch of blessing that I live
May the burden of hopes I still carry on
Everything you take away, is all I have to give

No comments: