Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Realms of my Dreams ...

A voyage as I stride
It’s something that I heard before
Like whispers in my ears
Fading as I drown in my own fears
A destination never to be seen
It's like following shadows of a dream

Another moment of judgment
Yet another decision to make
Is this it? Is this the time
Never thought it would be so soon
The moment of truth as it comes to me
Like I am following shadows of a dream

It felt so cold so broken , so empty
When it all began, and reached it demise
I had a dream , a Nightmare to be precise
Never thought it would be so soon
As I cried lonely under the fading light of the moon
I thought I had a dream . I had a destiny.

I never really possessed anything ……

No comments: