Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Can I ?

Can I try every time to get to you when you are gone?
Can I try getting to you when you just want to be alone?
Can I say I am not going anywhere when you say you need sometime?
Can I say that you don’t need to be alone?
because you’re the only one I call mine

Can I tell you to make me understand?
But why can’t you see I’m lost in confusion
On the thoughts of how or where we’ll be

I just want you to tell me again and again,
That no matter what you’ll always be there
Every time I doubt you for this love you give
Will you ever forgive for this pain?


Can I tell you I need to make love to you?
Cause to show you how I feel
For sometimes words are hard to find
And this touch is the only thing that is real

No comments: