Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Sun is now Blind ...

No arms to hold me in the dark
No voice of reason to ease the pain
All the ones that I held close once
As I stand again now,nothing remains

I have walked away a million miles
trying to such for a place to rest
As I broke down and I wept alone
Life to me seems as a fallen crest

Wandering lost through the mist
The tress that concealed the light
Stepping on the leaves and fallen snow
Darkness is your picture in my sight

I deny my frown, the flames of love
And wait for the midnight Sky to glow
Ahead lies my grief, happiness behind
Where the shadows of darkness grow

Find my way out of the wilderness
I can hear cries mounted on the winds
Through the grove I see a distant land
Far away I hear some nightingales sing

I see myself stand at the edge of doom
I see the valley of my broken dreams
I once was here when my heart was alive
I stand confused,but so obvious it seems

I look at the lonesome star lost in the sky
The Emptiness of the dawn welcomes my fade
I ask myself if I ever wanted to see the sun
But I lost the dream that yearn for a sunny day

Down and down I fall in the the river of blue
Flood drowning my hopes, storm deafening my mind
The Ice of Bitter reality pierces through my soul
Happy rays have fled and the sun is now blind

My Sun is now Blind ...

No comments: