Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Destiny of our Love ...

I welcome you to this fade my love
Oh how I waited you all these years
Look what is left of me now today
I always am drowning in these tears

I welcome you again to this house
Of pain and miseries in your absence
But in the corners you might still find
All of our love, can you still sense?

Don't wine for what happened to you
Just forget all the blood stained memories
Everything that has happened to you
Was just cause, so you could be a part of me


All those lonely winter nights waiting
I waited for you through the freezing cold
All the sun burnt scorching summer days
I waited all these years just so I can hold

To wipe your tears and say that I am here
You are the most beautiful thing that I ever had
I knew it deep within me that you will return
And with your presence I'm alive and, I'm glad

Now I will dig a grave within me
Will bury what is left of you now
And with patience I shall wait
It's hard, but will wait somehow

Through these freezing winter nights I will go
Once again waiting for my love to grow
But I know my faith in you was always there
And with the first stem of life, it will show

That my tears were not a waste
That you and I were meant to be
My bleeding heart will not matter
For this is what we were born for

Our destiny …

No comments: