Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Still Part (II)

And I still stand here alone on this road
Hoping it would take me back in time somehow
Where I once held you close, so close to my heart

I start to walk, with the wind steering me through
Walking across what once was a realm of my thought
Is now only a place, burnt and broken down into pieces

I try to search for a frozen moment
in time that once resided
Trying to relive it all again,
the past that was beautiful, so beautiful
I try to reach out to touch your hand,
but I realize I can feel you no more

Where do I go now,
from this place where you and me together built?
Where would the winds lead me now,
as I don’t have the strength to walk anymore
Cold, broken, empty,
and shattered is what is left of me
without you standing here alone..

No comments: