Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Do You?

Every time I think, and wonder if all I do is worth?
Every word that comes from within me is any worth to you?
Every feeling and emotion do you feel the same way?
Every time I say all of the things I feel,
And I wonder if all of these feelings go to waste.

How can I be so true to myself or you?
How can I give away all my deepest thoughts to you?
And the only thoughts that has helped me to be strong
How can i be so week when I come to you, or am I wrong?

How can I mean every word that I say?
How can I be so true to me or you?
But do you feel the same way as I do?
Do I know everything that I need to know about you?
Do you mean every single word that you say, is it true?

No comments: