Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Torture for this Soul …

Trying to run from the monster that I have created
A creature, Bounded with this disgust and disgrace
Cannot Escape, there is no escape from my ownself
No mask of self deceit to hide my decaying face

Why do I suffer this meaningless rhetoric everyday?
What is there that I now still wait for to come ?
For there is nothing more left of me now to take
Lost and broken, A lost vision I have become

This disease has grown too much to end now
I am rotting away, too young to feel this old
Murder of my youth, Too sick to even die
Cannot bare anymore, this infection of a soul

My dreams and wishes are the reason of my demise
My world is now a garden of dust and this dismay
I am the torture for the bliss that i once held so close
I am just a moment in time waiting to pass away

No comments: