Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Forgotten Serenity …

It's not the first time that I see
What I hold deep within me
It's not the first time you said
That I am just so hard to get

It's not the first time that we feel
This truth of you and me so real
It's not the first time that we hold
Our love now just seems frozen cold

I have failed to accumulate my Fading destiny
It's Just a search now for our Forgotten Serenity

A hope lost now That we never may find
We Lost it somewhere within our mind
You said that I am the one to be blamed
All I give you is what you leave behind

All the beautiful memories of yester years
They now flow in the sour stream of tears
This may end too as everything always did
I am where I always was, fighting my fears

You have failed to wipe out all of my misery
It's now a bleak thought of my Forgotten Serenity

Walking away to a higher ground
Leaving behind the sights and sound
Of what was between you and me
My forever search for our

Forgotten Serenity …

No comments: