Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Set me Free …

Read the lines
Empty words of this mind
Know that I am just tired of standing alone

Waiting helplessly
For some left over feelings
That you leave behind for me to feed upon

Do you think?
That you can make me see
The world that you think will be just yours

Left in dismay
Tired of waiting outside
Why won’t you hear me and open the doors?


Walking around in circles
Trying to break through
The barriers of your mind
I wish you also knew

That you have not been the only one
To walk this dark road of self deceit
I have been fighting for so long now
Now I just cannot accept this defeat

Let me in
Just let me in
For I have been waiting for you so long

Set me free
Just let me breathe
Now I think I just cannot take it anymore.

No comments: