Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Forever and Never ...

I stopped by for a moment to see you
And close my eyes and I saw your face
I cannot tell you what you mean to me
For your smile, a never ending grace

If i knew that it was the last time
When you held me close to you that day
I would have never let you go my baby
For you still exist in me till today

You are a part of everything I am
Now that part of me is just hollow
You don't know how much I need you
I wish you knew, you'd never let go

You are too young too know how it is
To need someone so much that you'd cry
I remember the last time that i saw you
You made me feel like I could fly

But tonight I am lost and broken with you
I need you to hold me close to you heart
For if we unite the stars would shine on us
Or the sky would fall down if we're apart

I lay awake in the dark with this question
That why don't you feel it the way I do
I guess it's just a fairy tale of you and me
Together forever in this life cannot be true

No comments: