Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

For you .. For me ...

Lost in words of my thoughts
Wrecked souls you and me
Stirring on for so long
So elongated as far as I can go
As far as you can be
Drifting through the passage
Finding portals in dissimilar worlds
Entering new existence every time
But never fairly certain
On where we were suppose to go
Always distrustful
On the place where we be
Never knowing where we might go

For us
Who’ve been waiting for so long
For an essence
That’ve been waiting
For a Light
Searching for a soul
Which we can call our own

The world around
But we never found a reason
To give this life a meaning
Never found a touch that would be alive
No we never found the love
That could carry us to completion

But I am here,
and so are You
For this can be so pure
Can be so very true

No comments: